Strategy & Policy Development
Webb Advisory has worked with a range of international, national and local public agencies to develop economic development strategies and policies.
Work in this area includes:
- Facilitation of the strategy development process (for example, by working with an organisation's senior management team).
- Economic and market analysis to provide an evidence base on which strategies and policies can be developed.
- Reviewing the strategic context for proposed programmes and projects.
- Development of evidence-based policy papers.
- Devising action oriented, outcome focussed strategic plans.